GTA IV : How to Install Multiplayer


GTA IV is an awesome games given to you by Rockstar Games back in 2008, however, it is still widely played around the globe. But, it is way more fun if you play GTA IV Multiplayer. Many people try to install it but mostly fail, happened to me a lot. Fortunately, I finally installed it. So, I thought I would post about it. Its easy if you do exactly as I say:


Installation Process:

1. Download this file which contains the GTA IV Multiplayer setup from here.
2. Extract all the files using 'Winrar' or '7-zip' (Google it!) and paste it in your game directory.
3. Install it in your game directory and open it.
4. Hopefully it should work, of it doesn't then download and install the latest patch of Razor1911 and Title Update 5.
5. Thats it! Enjoy the game. Please share the link of this post with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment